With my lawsuit now filed against Grace Church, the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia, and Susan Goff, an interesting question arises: Will Sugarland Chiow resume his ethically questionable behavior? Past incidents include:
- Apparently signing off on the vestry’s talking points, which claimed that Mike and I left the parish on our own, despite the fact Jeff knew otherwise.
- Making up a fake church shooting in the nonexistent town of Sugarland Texas.
- Falsely telling the Venango courts he had a valid subpoena, and continuing to do so even after he was shown, in writing, the relevant statutory provisions.
- Lying to the Alexandria Circuit Court by telling it I had never been licensed as an attorney, nor served as a police officer.
- Failing to disclose his client Bob Malm’s perjury, including lying by taking words out of context.
- Claiming he had thoroughly read Mom’s blog, yet telling the motions court that he was unaware that she was dying.
- Disregarding a court order compelling his client Bob Malm to state how he allegedly had been threatened.
- Repeated use of improper, inflammatory language, including referring to the case as one of “domestic terrorism.”
- Abuse of process.
- Deliberate efforts to use my sexual orientation to try to embarrass and discredit me.
- Irrelevant references to mass shootings wholly unconnected with the case at hand.
Bob Malm and Jeff Chiow, lying for Jesus